This photoblog has been created so I can share
my personal thoughts about photography
and things that are just
simply life.

Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome.

All we need is love! <3
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, April 10, 2009

Tanner Campbell is gonna graduate!

Tanner Campbell walks into my studio and the first thing I notice about him is his six and a half foot tall stature quickly followed by his perfectly white teeth. Later I found out that he has never even worn braces! Tanner has many loves of his life.... one of which is his car (and possibly driving his car to the Melting Pot with Sam, his girlfriend....?) There was this 'all American' feel about Tanner. I learned about his camping trips with his dad, I witnessed the way he treats his mom with respect. He talked of his friends with a smile drawn across his face and Tanner stands tall claiming all six and a half feet of himself and the man he is becoming. As he should!


Look at those perfect teeth!!
Model material right here.
I love this shot of Tanner!


Too cool.

To Tanner's parents: Roxanne and Gaylord, between Juliette and Tanner (and even little Dottie and Paradise) you have every right to be proud of your outstanding parenting. Now that Tanner is going off to college your house may be more quiet, the meals a little spicier but the entire time you can burst with pride knowing that somewhere in this world are two amazing human beings because of you. Oh and Tanner, HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Just make me cry!!!

April said...

wow, i wish you were around to take my graduation pictures!