This photoblog has been created so I can share
my personal thoughts about photography
and things that are just
simply life.

Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome.

All we need is love! <3
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I wish I could say that the tips of my fingers are dyed pink today from coloring eggs yesterday, but they are not. Instead, I decided to work yesterday and I will continue to work today as well. No pity parties here! I have said this many many times to my family, my friends and my customers: I love what I do!! It brings me great joy to document people and their own special love. No family, couple, friend or person is ever the same, everyone bringing something different and unique. I constantly think to myself.... do I really get paid for doing what I love?? I am so thankful for all the people I come in contact with who are truly just themselves.

And because every post must have a photo, here is my nephew Jaxon with his latest quote (if you have seen the movie 'Ratatouille' you will understand why he said what he did:


Jaxon proclaimed, "I'm gonna be a chef when I'm an adult.... I'm just not gonna be a rat though."

3 comments:

Abuelita Mona said...

It's possible that he will become a chef since his great grandfather known to many at the one time Fred Harvey as "Shorty" was their chef. Not to mention his great grandmother know to everyone as "Mama Lucy" was a very good cook herself. When Jaxon is at my place we cook many things together, he's such a helper. He saw me crack eggs one morning and asked if he could crack one, I let him thinking his parents had already let him. Well...the next day his dad mentioned why did I teach him to do that because that's all Jaxon wanted to do when he arrived home the evening before. So he learned to crack eggs shortly after becoming 1, we've made many scrabbled eggs and french toast since then. Last year he helped bake my birthday cake and this year he said he had baked one for me but the cookie monster ate it. What can I say, "the more you're involved with your children, they are sure to be smart and wise", and that he is!

Grandpa said...

Hey did you hear, Jaxons been stirring up some dog soup. His own recipe: Water, dirt, golf balls, pinto beans & grass (for spices).
He said, "It's really good grandpa!" I just wonder but didn't ask, did he try it?

April said...

so cool! I might have a job for you early next year :) how far inadvance do I have to book you?