This photoblog has been created so I can share
my personal thoughts about photography
and things that are just
simply life.

Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome.

All we need is love! <3
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jaxon's surprise lollipop.

My nephew Jaxon LOVES receiving 'surprises'. Almost every time I see him he says with his cheeky little grin, 'Auntie, do youuuu have a surprise for me?' (Which is followed by flirty eyelashes that I would totally do anything for!) And of course even if I don't have something for him I respond with, 'Why, yes I think I do.' Then I frantically search for something, anything to give him. He is content if I just simply say, 'Your surprise is....... a really big HUG!!!' So, I took him a 'real' surprise and I just love his face when he saw what I brought him. Isn't he such a doll?

What a delightful little surprised face.
He just can't wait to hold it!

'Is this for me Auntie??'
I love this one!
Jaxon shared with me, 'I am not an adult yet.... I am a toddler.' He is a heart breaker!!
I adore how he is admiring it before tasting it!

With a face like this it's hard not to give him five hundred lollipops at a time!

I can (and do) talk about Jaxon for hours if you let me! He is so very loved.... and to me, he is perfect. <3>

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

two hands for safety!

Anonymous said...

Is he an official representative of the lollipop guild?

gregg said...

love the pictures. thanks for posting

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable!! Great work capturing his excitement!
C

April said...

so so so cute. you make me want to have kids just so i can have you take pictures of them! :)

little Jaxon is super lucky to have your love and your surprises!

Abuelita Mona said...

I must say he is a doll, he brings a smile to my face just thinking of him. I love him more than words can express! Nice photos of my hito.

Anonymous said...

I personally thinks he gets almost everything from his dad. LOL He is going to be an amazing skater. You just wait! - Daniel