This photoblog has been created so I can share
my personal thoughts about photography
and things that are just
simply life.

Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome.

All we need is love! <3
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Leigh Luna + my new LOGO!


You may have noticed the pink fotobug logo at the top of my blog..... it's the coolest thing EVER! The very talented Leigh Luna custom designed my awesome logo just for me! I also had the opportunity to see some of Leigh's other drawings that she has created and wow... this gal has mad skills. (Is it okay to say 'mad skills' Leigh?! lol) She showed me an intricately drawn butterfly that blew me away! I am proudly (and as quickly as possible) trying to incorporate my new fotobug logo on everything I can. It is even a piece flair on facebook now! Heck, maybe next year in Vegas it will be a tattoo....? So, to say the least I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT!!!

In between designing and logo talk, I took a few pictures of the stunning Leigh.






The fotobug has a history that is very special to me. Me and my dad (mom helped too) used to work on my car every week building, repairing, tearing out the old and replacing it with pretty shiny parts until one day......it was transformed into 'the fotobug'. I get so many inquiries about my car, that I will have to dedicate a whole blog post just for the story behind it! I will be sure to include before and after photos! <3

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute Sarah

Anonymous said...

very cute Sarah

April said...

that's awesome. I would love to hear the story of the fotobug!

Anonymous said...

I hope that where the photobug goes next is the repair shop.

Unknown said...

dig the bug!

Anonymous said...

YOu are so unique and everyone loves your Photobug!! People may imitate but can not duplicate the idea!!! YOU and the PHOTOBUG ROCK!!!

Anonymous said...

Been seeing the photobug driving around town, looks like someone wanted to meet you really bad and thy obviously did when they ran into your left fender recently. Hope the bug gets fixed real soon. But it sure is unique and cool looking. I saw you also have on the go hands free teeth brushing...hilarious!