This photoblog has been created so I can share
my personal thoughts about photography
and things that are just
simply life.

Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome.

All we need is love! <3
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The May Family.

We documented the May family out on their land in Corrales. Their property has been in the family since World War II. During their session, the children's great grandmother was able to join us for some portraits. We quickly found out that it was her birthday! (I won't disclose her age..... because a lady never reveals that. But lemme just say, she is gorgeous!) While I was taking great grandmothers photos, I couldn't help but sing happy birthday to her! The smile that spread across her face was so sweet. I will never forget what a moving moment it was. I thought about her for the rest of the weekend and how life is too short to be forgotten. Absolutely lovely!

Great laughs.

The horse had something to say about the photo session!


Beauty.


Wonderful laugh!
A perfect cuddle with great grandmother.

If you ask me, the turtle smiled too!

Best buds.

Happy face.

Mother and daughter. Everyone that has a mother should have a photo like this.


Pure beauty.


May family, We enjoyed your families interaction! Lots of joy and love! Thank you for welcoming us to your home and sharing your laughter with us, Sarah

2 comments:

April said...

that's beautiful! and those eyes! wow!

love the turtle too! ;)

John Rosner said...

Lol, oh my gosh Sarah, I didn't know that you got the tongue action. That's such great timing. Most def a big smile on that one, nice job!