This photoblog has been created so I can share
my personal thoughts about photography
and things that are just
simply life.

Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome.

All we need is love! <3
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 15, 2009

Chris and Izzy. Best buds.

I met Chris over a year ago through my running group. Being around him brings out positive energy and after you have left his sight, his energy lingers. He is calm and collected and has an open heart. (Izzy, his dog is the very same way!) I am constantly amazed that Chris has lost 75 pounds of weight. One day he made a decision to change his life for himself. Along the way, he decided to never to look back at that 'other person' he used to be. What impresses me most is that he changed who he was on the inside, for the better. Chris is inspirational and what's so great about him, is that he doesn't even know it. His dog Izzy knows it though.....

...just look at that face!!!

When Izzy sniffs his eyes disappear, how cute is that??

LOVE it.


Chris loves photography and does it as hobby, so I let him take his own shot of Izzy. Great eye Chris!

love the laugh!
one of my favorites.

Dreamy eyes.

Best buds.


Chris, I enjoyed talking with you and adored meeting your snuggable Izzy. Happy 30th birthday!!! High five to you! Hugs, Sarah

3 comments:

April said...

what an inspiration! both of them are very cute!

Anonymous said...

Excuse, it is removed

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, this remarkable idea is necessary just by the way