This photoblog has been created so I can share
my personal thoughts about photography
and things that are just
simply life.

Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome.

All we need is love! <3
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, April 3, 2009

Kylie + Issac are in love.

Kylie and Issac are high school sweethearts and within a nano second of meeting them I knew that I was meant to photograph their wedding day. Kylie has romantic blue eyes, her laughter flows freely and at any given moment she can catch Issac looking at her and her entire face lights up. Issac has a personality that radiates through the spiky hair style he struts. He can make Kylie laugh just by winking at her! Together they laugh with each other, at each other and at themselves!


Romantical eyes.....


lovin' the mood here.a perfect kiss!


You guys are adorable and I enjoyed the story of how Kylie spit bread on your face! That had me laughing long after you guys left our shoot together...... and again now! (You have my drool story to share if you want to!! HA!) I am looking forward to your wedding day! <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how much in love they look!
Great pictures.

leigh (via email) said...

kylie+issac= <3

Anonymous said...

What a cute couple!! Love the playfulness you captured.