This photoblog has been created so I can share
my personal thoughts about photography
and things that are just
simply life.

Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome.

All we need is love! <3
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

the fotobug.... is now a shoe?!

A couple of weeks ago I got a message from one of my customers, Trang, who has become a dear friend to me. She is known as my 'floating bride'. She had asked me what size shoes I wore. I was so busy working that I just wrote her back and didn't really inquire as to why she wanted to know. Well, three weeks later she handed me a box with the most beautiful shoes inside! She told me it was a thank you gift for everything I have done for her. For her???? I strongly feel like it's the other way around! I am so busy working, working, working that I forget to eat. I often get calls and messages from Trang asking me if I have eaten yet. Most of the time I haven't even considered making time for myself to eat. But, Trang does. She takes care of me. She knows that I can drink a fresh coconut at any hour of any day and she knows that I can put peanut butter sauce on anything and love it. (My mouth is watering just at the mere thought!) She knows how much I need to eat because I am an avid runner and I need the extra energy. Trang is a great listener and a wonderful human being. And knowing that she cares about me means so much to me!


Check out my new fotobugs!

Running in pink shoes makes me go faster.... I just know it! You better watch out Lincoln... and Steve... and everyone else in my running group that is faster than me!



Trang, I love you pretty lady! xox

Thank you.... for just being you. <3

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do look clean, though.

cristy cross said...

LOVE THEM!!!!! You and me girl, we love our pink :) I have these same shoes, but they are pink, green and yellow and my nick name on them is DREAM WEAVER. My maiden name is Weaver :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your fotobug shoes!!

cristy cross said...

And what a great friend/client!!

Anonymous said...

U're too sweet Mrs. Fotobug. It's my responsibility to care for my son's Auntie Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Totally cool of Ms. Trang to get you those shoes!! She and her hubby are amazingly sweet! So are you.
C

Mom said...

Cool shoes, Kudos to Trang for being a great person to not only my daughter but to all she comes in contact with!