This photoblog has been created so I can share
my personal thoughts about photography
and things that are just
simply life.

Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome.

All we need is love! <3
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Phong + Trang + Khang.... my extended family.

I met Phong and Trang several years ago when Eastbrook Studios was just getting off the ground. Many of my customers know Trang as my 'floating bride'. Trang is like a petite doll and just as lovely as one too! Over the past several years we have become more than customers to each others businesses. We have become friends and recently, with the birth of one of the most handsome babies EVER, I feel like we are family. Trang and Phong own Cafe Trang located off of Louisiana and Central, around the corner from my studio. Cafe Trang offers healthy traditional Vietnamese food that is addictive. Ohhhh and the fresh coconuts are scrumptious!


The famous 'floating bride' image. It was displayed at the state fair a couple years ago titled, 'She's a Keeper!'





Phong + Trang = the very gorgeous Khang


I just love how Khang is looking at his cousin in this image! So funny!



My extended family. :o) I had made a comment about how I think Khang looks like his Auntie Sarah.... really though I just like to think that he does!



Trang and Phong (plus baby Khang) have been very accommodating to my Eastbrook Studios family and also to my parents and brothers.... I really cannot thank them enough!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! Hope you had a wonderful Holidays. You are so funny... and amazing! Phong and I had a chance to read your blog. We laughed a bit, then we teared a bit. It's so sweet of you to say such kind words. But YES you are our extended family:) Come to think about it, Kane does have some of Auntie Sarah's features:) His hair is a bit curly:) ........ THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the wonderful Blog entry.

April said...

what a beautiful family!