This photoblog has been created so I can share
my personal thoughts about photography
and things that are just
simply life.

Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome.

All we need is love! <3
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 6, 2009

Sarah + Vince are engaged.


When Cece (superphotomom) and I met with Sarah, we knew that her personality would mesh perfectly with the Eastbrook Studios style. I personally didn't think we could mesh any better until we met Vince. Together, Sarah and Vince know how to rock it out!! They have a fun loving energy and their entire engagement session oozed all levels of hotness.

Fun!
I love this one!

Handsome groom.

Now that's hot.

But this one is even hotter.

flirty fun.

The sky was perfect! Thank you mother nature.

Sarah is totally HOT. i LOVE this ONE!!

Cece and I look forward to your guys wedding! You guys bring your hot selves and we will bring our cameras.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! amazing sunset!

April said...

super cute couple! you are so talented Sarah!