This photoblog has been created so I can share
my personal thoughts about photography
and things that are just
simply life.

Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome.

All we need is love! <3
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 2, 2009

Jared's Bar mitzvah



Since I have recently learned that saying 'cool' is still radical to say, I want everyone to know how incredibly cool Jared is! This boy has skating skills, great taste in music and to top it off polite manners. Did I mention he is only thirteen?! To say the least, I am impressed with this young man. We met out on location for his private photo session and had so much fun! We are looking forward to his Bar mitzvah this weekend!




Jared has a great laugh!

Model material right here!

Jared is COOL!


In action!




This shot makes me laugh! So cute!!


I love this shot and think it's RAD.





FYI- And just so I don't get notes or emails about this: I was recently informed that 'radical' is totally not cool to say. HA!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the second one

Anonymous said...

...is my favorite!

sarabear_79 said...

well I think it's rad too! but then again I grew up in the same generation as you! xoxo!

April said...

i say radical!, i don't care if it is no longer cool.

Anonymous said...

those are good pictures! i reeally like the one of me by the puddle...I saw the rest of the photos, the cone ones were very funny!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous jared:) i want your eyes!! nice pics:) thanks for inviting me...c ya.