This photoblog has been created so I can share
my personal thoughts about photography
and things that are just
simply life.

Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome.

All we need is love! <3
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Moore Family is now four!


My super photo assistant, Cece, recently had her baby girl! Congrats!!! Baby Emily is so petite and beautiful, just like her mama. I have known Cece since high school and ever since she joined the Eastbrook team, we have gotten closer and closer. Cece is more than my assistant, she has become one of my closest friends. In fact, she is one of the closest friends I have ever had in my life. She teaches me how to be a better person and for that I am forever grateful.

Introducing sweet baby Emily!


There is something so amazing about tiny little toes.

And how baby feet can fit so perfectly in your hands.


Beautiful.

Sweet gal!
So relaxed her her parents arms...


I LOVE this image of Jacob with his baby sister.


The Moore Family is complete!

Cece,

You are amazing and look SO fantastic!!!! Thank you for everything that you are.

Love, Sarah

6 comments:

sarabear_79 said...

Cece you look great! And so does your family...she is beautiful...love the name!

Anonymous said...

AWWW! Thanks you so very much Sarah! I am so thankful that you and I have become such incredible friends and I can also say that you are one of my very best friends in the world and you teach me new things everyday!! I look forward to talking to you everyday and miss working with you. Can't wait to get back in the swing of things! This momma work is tough! You are so talented and I am over-joyed to have you take these beautiful photos of my family! I can't thank you enough!
Cece

Annetra Costa said...

Sarah,
These are some GORGEOUS pictures! Your talent amazes me.

monbus@msn.com said...

I can't stop looking at them! Beautiful work Sarah! I'll take em all!

your other mom said...

Cece looks real good after having the baby. Cute family and of course the photos are awesome. Baby looks just like brother. nice...

April said...

beautiful family!