This photoblog has been created so I can share
my personal thoughts about photography
and things that are just
simply life.

Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome.

All we need is love! <3
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, May 3, 2009

baby dante. a bundle of joy.

At only four weeks old baby Dante is showing great signs of knowing exactly how to work the camera. He was a trooper throughout his entire session and only fussed when his mom or dad was out of his sight. I think he is in love with them as much as they are with him.
Workin' it.


His little piggies are perfect.

Handsome.
What a cute button.

He is so relaxed in his mother's hands.

To the proud parents of Dante, It was my pleasure to document your bundle of joy. He is precious and handsome and very very perfect. I look forward to seeing him dressed up at the wedding!

2 comments:

April said...

super duper cute little man!

michellelaredo said...

love the toes!! and the smile :o)