This photoblog has been created so I can share
my personal thoughts about photography
and things that are just
simply life.

Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome.

All we need is love! <3
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 27, 2009

Laurel is gonna graduate!

Laurel is a high school senior this year! During her session, we talked about family and how she plans to go away for college. I am certain that her two younger sisters will miss their big sister more than she knows. In fact, I am not even certain that Laurel knows how incredibly stunning she is inside and out.... which makes her that much more beautiful!

Purple+ green+ Lauren= spring!

What celebrity does Laurel remind you of???? I have someone in mind. :o)


Gorgeous.

Laurel, Thank you for a wonderful evening session and not being discouraged by the wind! It gave you true model hair that we could have never created on our own. :o) I look forward to capturing you and your younger sisters in a girls only session!! Sarah

2 comments:

April said...

so beautiful.

..and yes I do look for my glasses. the other night i went to go put them on to watch TV, I then realized...oh i don't have to have my glasses on to watch TV!

Anonymous said...

Good Looking, everyone is most likely loving your photos. Congrats!