This photoblog has been created so I can share
my personal thoughts about photography
and things that are just
simply life.

Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome.

All we need is love! <3
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day.


Okay, okay I know that Valentine's Day is completely commercialized and overrated in that sense. My husband and I both agree with this. We are not cheap! We just express our love to each other each day so it's really not that different than any other day to us.

Some days I wonder if there are any other two people out there that are as opposite as me and my husband. I am pepper. He is salt. I could be bundled up in a coat and he would be in a t-shirt perfectly content. When he wants to go see a movie, I would rather stay in for the night. He loves politics, I loathe them. I feel confined when I am indoors for more than an hour. My husband could stay inside for days before realizing that the mailbox is full at the end of our driveway. If someone asked us to make a choice between two items, I can bet that we would choose differently! He sees things half empty and I see them full. I have said many times that I think the only thing we have in common is our love for each other. I am the pepper bringing spice to his life and he gives me just the right dash of salt flavoring. So, together we balance each other out. Either that or we can make a good batch of mashed potatoes! Actually....... we would have to have to make two separate batches because I prefer them lumpy and he likes them smooth and creamy.

My husband keeps me grounded when I can't be, he still carries me through parking lots and listens to the latest gossip about 'The Bachelor'. He knows every side of me, everything about me and loves me and chooses to be with me anyway. I feel so lucky to be loved endlessly!

My husband, I love you all days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lucky guy!

Anonymous said...

Waylon and I are different in a lot of ways too! But I tell you ....it must be the LOVE!! I woke up to a love letter from my handsome hubby and cried ( the hormones are killing me.) Sometimes I can't stand him and others I can't get enough....in the end We can't live without them! They are Awesome!

April said...

how beautiful! i remember when you had a crush on him, and all you could say was "oh those eyes".

and thanks for the <3 on my page, i appreciate it!