This photoblog has been created so I can share
my personal thoughts about photography
and things that are just
simply life.

Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome.

All we need is love! <3
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 5, 2008

Courtney + Niquel = sisters

My customers are fun. there is no denying this. However, I have to admit Courtney and Niquel are SUPER extra DOOPER FUN! These gals have shared a wonderful balance of friendship, encouragement, love and even shared the truck with each other. My hope is that the sharing bond they have never ever ends. You both are so incredibly LUCKY to have that special sister bond.

I was totally tickled when I saw this backdrop for you gals..... lucky LUCKY you!

Courtney has a contagious smile. She smiles and we all smile.

How cute are they!?


Niquel has eyelashes all the ladies magically wish for...


Sassy.
I love this shot!


'The truck.'

This shot makes me think of all the pinkie promises that sisters always keep.

Thank you Courtney. Thank you Niquel. When I was on my way home from your photo session I felt like I was a teen again. It was the same kinda feeling like when my mom would pick me up from a slumber party too early and I really didn't wanna go home yet. I was giggling most of the way home. It was the best ab workout I had all week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love the pictures. They are so terrific! .....thank you, thank you, thank you!

Rebecca