This photoblog has been created so I can share
my personal thoughts about photography
and things that are just
simply life.

Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome.

All we need is love! <3
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Romero Family!

Crystal, Adam and all five of their girls (yes, five- you read that right) are such a wonderful family! I have been photographing the Romero family long before they were seven in total. What impresses me most is how this family arrives fully dressed with matching attire and all the girl's hair combed perfectly for every photo session. I often think... Do the Romero's have hairdressers and stylists hidden in the back of their SUV?? I am constantly awed by the organization this family has- I suppose with five children it's crucial! Crystal is like wonder woman running around (selflessly may I add) making sure all the girls are primped and photo ready. Adam makes sure the girls have something to snack on and happily entertains his pretty girls. Talk about teamwork!


I am so thankful for Crystal and Adam trusting me to capture their girls as they grow! They are such a beautiful family and always a joy to see!

This was Christmas 2007 'pre twins'.
This one still cracks me up!



'Bellie' and Rosea at two weeks- so tiny!!

Here are the twins now- look how much they have grown!!

Jayden loves the camera!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! What great memories....We love your work. I gotta admit, we are your biggest fans. Not only did we find an awesome photographer, we also made a lifelong friend.

Thanks Sarah for capturing our lives and making our memories beautiful.
Adam and Crystal

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are amazing, the pictures are beautiful! I cannot decide on a favorite, they are all awesome. Thank you Sarah. You truly have a gift.